“Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salavation. Selah.” ~Psalm 68:19
I read this verse in my devotions this morning, and my heart said a hearty AMEN! There are other things I could have written about this week, but I would be remiss if I did not stop and take time to list (because there is so much) what I am thankful for.
I am thankful for:
- A loving, Heavenly Father who never gives up on me though I fail daily.
- A husband who loves and serves God, provides for our family and is patient with me.
- Daughters who are not only beautiful and intelligent, but healthy and happy, growing in the knowledge of God.
- Parents who were brave enough to leave an empty lifestyle to live a full life in Christ.
- In-Laws who are great examples for, well, anybody!
- Godly grandparents who God has kept on this earth to influence my children.
- Technology to keep in touch with loved ones.
- Doctors who are able to use ultrasound to see our new daughter due this spring.
- A Pastor who preaches the Word of God without shame or watering it down.
- A church family that really is like a family.
- A warm place to live. (And a cool place too!)
- God’s provision through lean times and bountiful times. (Yes, I have seen both this year.)
- The Word of God to show me what I need to change, encourage me in discouragement, and empower me by the Spirit of God.
- A sister who truly is my best friend.
- A brother who is helpful.
- The ability to take vacations! 🙂
So… what are you thankful for? Feel free to share your list in the comments.