Ever have a difficult time coming up with a meal for dinner? Well, I’m here to help! What to Eat Wednesday will feature a tested family recipe that is loved by adult and child alike. Let me know if you try these, and what you think!
*Recipes are not original with Redhead Mama.
- 4 -5 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) cans corn
- 1 (15 ounce) jars salsa, any kind
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot.
- Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
- Keep in crock pot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour.
- I usually shred the chicken and serve it with rice or tortilla chips.